"This user-agent is not permitted to make an OAuth authorization request to Google as it is classified as an embedded user-agent"
If you're seeing the above error message while trying to log into your Google account, you're probably running an old version of Jump Desktop. To fix this please update the to the latest version of Jump Desktop for your platform and try logging in again.
More information: Starting on April 21st 2017, Google changed the way accounts are authenticated. We've released new versions of Jump Desktop to comply with this change. Please make sure you're running at least the following versions of Jump Desktop:
- Jump Desktop for iOS: v7.3.3 or later
- Jump Desktop for Mac: v7.0.6 or later
- Jump Desktop for Android: v7.1.1 or later
- Jump Desktop for Windows: v7.3.0 or later
- Jump Desktop Connect: v5.1.5 or later