To connect to a RDP remote resource with Jump Desktop, you'll need to first download the .rdp connection file associated with the resource and then import it into Jump Desktop. Once it's imported, you can then connect to it by just tapping / clicking the icon for the resource in Jump. Here's how to import the rdp file into Jump Desktop:
- Open up a web browser (i.e. Safari) on your Mac/Android/iOS device. Then browse to the URL for the remote resource (should start with http:// or https://). You may be asked to log in - use your network / company credentials to log into the website.
- Once you login, you should see a list of all the resources available to you. Click on the resource you want to access and it should start downloading the associated .RDP file for the resource.
- Next, import the RDP file into Jump Desktop:
- On a Mac: On up Jump Desktop and click File -> Import and import the RDP file from your Downloads folder.
- On iOS or Android: Open up the rdp file using the Jump Desktop app.