The error message "Too many failures" originates from Vine Server on the Mac. We recommend turning off Vine Server on your Mac and instead using the built-in Mac VNC server:
To turn off Vine Server:
- Open up Vine Server options on your Mac by searching for 'Vine Server' in spotlight.
- Click the Stop Server button if it is enabled.
- Next, click the Server menu item on the top left hand corner of Vine's menu bar and click System server.
- Then click the Stop System Server button if it is enabled.
Next, make sure your Mac's VNC Server is configured and running:
- Click the Jump Desktop icon on the top right hand corner of your Mac's desktop.
- Click the Diagnostics menu item.
- Then click the Fix it button. Enter a VNC password and if prompted, make sure you also enter your Mac user account's password to apple the changes.
Try re-connecting to your Mac using Jump with the new VNC password.