You're seeing this error message because you're probably trying to download Jump Desktop Connect to your iPad or iPhone. The automatic setup component is meant to be installed on the PC or Mac you want to remote control. To fix this please go to the PC or Mac you want to remote control and open up a web browser window and visit the following URL: https://jumpdesktop.com/go . Then continue the automatic configuration steps there.
Articles in this section
- Mac: Catalina: Can not send mouse clicks or key strokes to the remote computer after updating to macOS Catalina
- Mac: Why is Jump Desktop Connect asking for permission to record my screen and control my computer?
- Macbook Pro 16": Black screen when connecting to a remote computer
- Android: Can't connect to computers after updating to Jump Desktop 7.0 Android
- Android: Can't download Jump Desktop from Google Play
- Android: Crash after upgrading to Jump Desktop Connect
- Connect: "The remote computer does not support the requested service"
- General: "The installation package could not be opened" is shown during installation
- General: A tap results in a right mouse click instead of left mouse click
- General: Black screen after I log into my PC