You're seeing this error message because you're probably trying to download Jump Desktop Connect to your iPad or iPhone. The automatic setup component is meant to be installed on the PC or Mac you want to remote control. To fix this please go to the PC or Mac you want to remote control and open up a web browser window and visit the following URL: https://jumpdesktop.com/go . Then continue the automatic configuration steps there.
Articles in this section
- Mac: Why is Jump Desktop Connect asking for permission to control my computer?
- Windows: Can not reliaibly connect to machines after installing Windows Updates on July 10th 2018
- Android: Can't connect to computers after updating to Jump Desktop 7.0 Android
- Android: Can't download Jump Desktop from Google Play
- Android: Crash after upgrading to Jump Desktop Connect
- General: "The installation package could not be opened" is shown during installation
- General: A tap results in a right mouse click instead of left mouse click
- General: Black screen after I log into my PC
- General: Can not log in - Windows Credentials dialog keeps popping up
- General: Can't input numbers on the physical keyboard of my Android device