You're seeing this error message because you're probably trying to download Jump Desktop Connect to your iPad or iPhone. The automatic setup component is meant to be installed on the PC or Mac you want to remote control. To fix this please go to the PC or Mac you want to remote control and open up a web browser window and visit the following URL: https://jumpdesktop.com/go . Then continue the automatic configuration steps there.
Articles in this section
- iPadOS 14.2: Physical Mouse: Left clicks do not work
- Log4j CVE-2021-44228, CVE-2021-45046 Statement
- Mac: Catalina: Can not send mouse clicks or key strokes to the remote computer after updating to macOS Catalina
- Mac: Why is Jump Desktop Connect asking for permission to record my screen and control my computer?
- Post-event summary for outage on Dec 22nd
- Android: Can't connect to computers after updating to Jump Desktop 7.0 Android
- Android: Can't download Jump Desktop from Google Play
- Android: Crash after upgrading to Jump Desktop Connect
- Connect: "The remote computer does not support the requested service"
- Fluid: Black bars on the side of the screen or desktop not fill iPad Pro 11" screen