A trackpad usually appears on the screen of your iOS device because you have a third party accessory connected to your device. This is causes your device to think it's connected to a monitor. Pulling the accessory out of the device will revert the screen to the correct mode.
Articles in this section
- Mac: Catalina: Can not send mouse clicks or key strokes to the remote computer after updating to macOS Catalina
- Mac: Why is Jump Desktop Connect asking for permission to record my screen and control my computer?
- Android: Can't connect to computers after updating to Jump Desktop 7.0 Android
- Android: Can't download Jump Desktop from Google Play
- Android: Crash after upgrading to Jump Desktop Connect
- Connect: "The remote computer does not support the requested service"
- Fluid: Black bars on the side of the screen or desktop not fill iPad Pro 11" screen
- General: "The installation package could not be opened" is shown during installation
- General: A tap results in a right mouse click instead of left mouse click
- General: Black screen after I log into my PC