A trackpad usually appears on the screen of your iOS device because you have a third party accessory connected to your device. This is causes your device to think it's connected to a monitor. Pulling the accessory out of the device will revert the screen to the correct mode.
Articles in this section
- Mac: Why is Jump Desktop Connect asking for permission to control my computer?
- Windows: Jan 9th 2019: Can not connect to machines after installing Microsoft Windows update.
- Android: Can't connect to computers after updating to Jump Desktop 7.0 Android
- Android: Can't download Jump Desktop from Google Play
- Android: Crash after upgrading to Jump Desktop Connect
- General: "The installation package could not be opened" is shown during installation
- General: A tap results in a right mouse click instead of left mouse click
- General: Black screen after I log into my PC
- General: Can not log in - Windows Credentials dialog keeps popping up
- General: Can't input numbers on the physical keyboard of my Android device