The error code (0x9) indicates that you're trying to log into the computer using a user account that does not have remote desktop account.
In order to troubleshoot, please try the following steps on your PC:
1. Right click Computer or My Computer and then click Properties.
2. Click the Remote Settings link or the Remote tab if you are on XP.
3. Click the Select Users or Select Remote Users button.
4. If your user name is not listed in there, click Add and enter your user name.
5. Click Ok and Ok again to dismiss both dialogs.