This issue affects Jump Desktop for Mac only: If you can't see the mouse pointer when connected to a remote computer try to turn off the "Mouse cursor updates" option in Jump Desktop. Right click on your connection's icon in Jump Desktop and then click "Edit". Then in the "Keyboard & Mouse" section uncheck the "Mouse cursor updates" option. Save your settings and reconnect.
Articles in this section
- Mac: Why is Jump Desktop Connect asking for permission to control my computer?
- Windows: Jan 9th 2019: Can not connect to machines after installing Microsoft Windows update.
- Android: Can't connect to computers after updating to Jump Desktop 7.0 Android
- Android: Can't download Jump Desktop from Google Play
- Android: Crash after upgrading to Jump Desktop Connect
- General: "The installation package could not be opened" is shown during installation
- General: A tap results in a right mouse click instead of left mouse click
- General: Black screen after I log into my PC
- General: Can not log in - Windows Credentials dialog keeps popping up
- General: Can't input numbers on the physical keyboard of my Android device