This issue affects Jump Desktop for Mac only: If you can't see the mouse pointer when connected to a remote computer try to turn off the "Mouse cursor updates" option in Jump Desktop. Right click on your connection's icon in Jump Desktop and then click "Edit". Then in the "Keyboard & Mouse" section uncheck the "Mouse cursor updates" option. Save your settings and reconnect.
Articles in this section
- iPadOS 14.2: Physical Mouse: Left clicks do not work
- Log4j CVE-2021-44228, CVE-2021-45046 Statement
- Mac: Catalina: Can not send mouse clicks or key strokes to the remote computer after updating to macOS Catalina
- Mac: Why is Jump Desktop Connect asking for permission to record my screen and control my computer?
- Post-event summary for outage on Dec 22nd
- Android: Can't connect to computers after updating to Jump Desktop 7.0 Android
- Android: Can't download Jump Desktop from Google Play
- Android: Crash after upgrading to Jump Desktop Connect
- Connect: "The remote computer does not support the requested service"
- Fluid: Black bars on the side of the screen or desktop not fill iPad Pro 11" screen