Jump Desktop hides your desktop wallpaper to increase performance. Follow the steps below if you want to enable your desktop's wallpaper:
First, check to see whether you're connecting to your computer using VNC or RDP:
- Open up Jump on your iPad / iPhone and tap the blue button next to your computer's name.
- Look at the type row - it should read vnc or rdp.
If the connection type is RDP:
- Edit the quality row and turn on the Show wallpaper option.
If the connection type is VNC:
- Go to your PC and right click the TightVNC icon (small 'V' icon) in the bottom right hand corner of your desktop.
- Click the Configuration menu option and uncheck the Hide desktop wallpaper option.