Jump Desktop Connect has a built in uninstaller. To uninstall Jump Desktop Connect open it up on your Mac and then click the settings icon on the top right. Then click Uninstall -> Uninstall Jump Desktop Connect.
Articles in this section
- Android: How do I disconnect?
- Android: Where is the 'import' button for importing servers?
- Can I still use VNC with the new Jump Desktop Connect app?
- General: Can I connect without a password?
- General: Can I share the same purchase of Jump Desktop between iOS and Android?
- General: Can I transfer my purchase between iOS and Android?
- General: Do I have to pay again if I want to install Jump on another device that I own?
- General: Does Jump Desktop support adhoc wireless connections (i.e. router-less connections)?
- General: Does Jump Desktop support Windows Home or Windows Home Premium?
- General: Does Jump let you specify alternate or non-default ports for RDP / VNC?
I uninstall the clint, but I can't uninstall the program, in does;t show in applications but it is still on launchpad?
This search returns no results
I have also got this similar error in my systems as well. It may contain like Epson Error 0x97 that must be modified by the users to access the systems in a proper manner.
I was able to remove it by removing the folder here: /Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/HAL/JumpAudio.driver
Please sign in to leave a comment.