Jump Desktop Connect has a built in uninstaller. To uninstall Jump Desktop Connect open it up on your Mac and then click the settings icon on the top right. Then click Uninstall -> Uninstall Jump Desktop Connect.
Articles in this section
- Mac: Upgrading to Catalina and Fluid Remote Desktop Protocol
- Android: How do I disconnect?
- Android: Where is the 'import' button for importing servers?
- Can I still use VNC with the new Jump Desktop Connect app?
- General: Can I connect without a password?
- General: Can I share the same purchase of Jump Desktop between iOS and Android?
- General: Can I transfer my purchase between iOS and Android?
- General: Do I have to pay again if I want to install Jump on another device that I own?
- General: Does Jump Desktop support adhoc wireless connections (i.e. router-less connections)?
- General: Does Jump Desktop support Windows Home or Windows Home Premium?