To disconnect from Jump Desktop on your Android device press the back button. This will disconnect your Jump Desktop session.
Articles in this section
- Android: How do I disconnect?
- Android: Where is the 'import' button for importing servers?
- Can I still use VNC with the new Jump Desktop Connect app?
- General: Can I connect without a password?
- General: Can I share the same purchase of Jump Desktop between iOS and Android?
- General: Can I transfer my purchase between iOS and Android?
- General: Do I have to pay again if I want to install Jump on another device that I own?
- General: Does Jump Desktop support adhoc wireless connections (i.e. router-less connections)?
- General: Does Jump Desktop support Windows Home or Windows Home Premium?
- General: Does Jump let you specify alternate or non-default ports for RDP / VNC?
Needed to know on my first use -- not covered in the quick start video.
Agreed -- this should be covered in the video, please.
Please sign in to leave a comment.