To use the numeric keypad make sure you press the Num Lock key before you start using the numeric keypad. If you're using an Apple keyboard press the clear key before you start using the numeric keypad (the clear button toggles Num Lock on the remote computer).
Articles in this section
- Android: How do I disconnect?
- Android: Where is the 'import' button for importing servers?
- Can I still use VNC with the new Jump Desktop Connect app?
- General: Can I share the same purchase of Jump Desktop between iOS and Android?
- General: Can I transfer my purchase between iOS and Android?
- General: Do I have to pay again if I want to install Jump on another device that I own?
- General: Does Jump Desktop support adhoc wireless connections (i.e. router-less connections)?
- General: Does Jump Desktop support Windows Home or Windows Home Premium?
- General: Does Jump let you specify alternate or non-default ports for RDP / VNC?
- General: Does my computer need to be powered on to use Jump?