Each VNC display runs on a separate port, you just need to change the connection’s port number to connect to a different display. Just add 5900 to the display number to get the port. So for example: 192.168.1.4:4 becomes: 192.168.1.4 with port 5904. Setting the address to 192.168.1.4 in Jump and port to 5904 should let you connect to the display :4.
Articles in this section
- Android: How do I disconnect?
- Android: Where is the 'import' button for importing servers?
- General: Can I share the same purchase of Jump Desktop between iOS and Android?
- General: Can I transfer my purchase between iOS and Android?
- General: Do I have to pay again if I want to install Jump on another device that I own?
- General: Does Jump Desktop support adhoc wireless connections (i.e. router-less connections)?
- General: Does Jump Desktop support Windows Home or Windows Home Premium?
- General: Does Jump let you specify alternate or non-default ports for RDP / VNC?
- General: Does my computer need to be powered on to use Jump?
- General: Fluid: Can I connect to a Windows machine without a password?