To send function keys to the remote computer make sure you press the fn button on the bottom left hand corner of the Mac's keyboard while pressing the "F" keys in the top row.
Articles in this section
- Mac: Upgrading to Catalina and Fluid Remote Desktop Protocol
- Android: How do I disconnect?
- Android: Where is the 'import' button for importing servers?
- Can I still use VNC with the new Jump Desktop Connect app?
- General: Can I connect without a password?
- General: Can I share the same purchase of Jump Desktop between iOS and Android?
- General: Can I transfer my purchase between iOS and Android?
- General: Do I have to pay again if I want to install Jump on another device that I own?
- General: Does Jump Desktop support adhoc wireless connections (i.e. router-less connections)?
- General: Does Jump Desktop support Windows Home or Windows Home Premium?