In Jump Desktop for Teams there are no owners of a team. Rather, there can be multiple administrators on the team that have full access to the team. You can add and remove administrators from a team anytime.
To add a new Administrator:
- Log into the team dashboard and click your Team's name on the left.
- In Tasks click Invite Users and the user or new account to your team
- Once the user and new account has accepted the invite, they'll be listed in the Users (you may have to reload the dashboard page after the user accepts the invite).
- Next, you can promote a team member to be administrator on the team by click Tasks -> Users -> click the user and then click the three dots on the top right and click Make Administrator.
To remove an existing Administrator:
- Log into the team dashboard and then click your Team's name on the left. In
- In Tasks click Users and search for the administrator. Once you find the administrator click it to drill down.
- Click the three dots on the top right and click Remove Administrator.
Please sign in to leave a comment.