I've just purchased JD, and really like it so far. However, I'm curious how to use some of the hotkeys/short cuts when not using an Apple Keyboard.
I've got a Logitech k780 multi-device keyboard. It looks like most of the basic functionality works as expected, with the exception to some of the logitech specific hotkeys.
The logitech keyboard has these keys along the bottom: Ctrl; Fn; Start; Alt;
- Start - does not work at all with JD. I've found that if I hold the Fn key and press the alt key, I get the start behavior.
- Alt - does not always work properly. I use it mostly to run sql queries (Alt+x) within sql editors.
- HOME : to simulate home, logitech has a key combo that works very well. Fn + Left Arrow
- Highlight text back to beginning of line : Fn + Ctrl + Left Arrow
- END : Fn + Right Arrow
- Highlight text to end of line : Fn + Ctrl + Right Arrow
I'm sure I'll find other small issues as I use JD.
Also, I'm not able to flip between monitors with the "Ctrl+Cmd+Right Arrow" mentioned above. This behavior would be WONDERFUL for me, as I run three monitors and would love to more easily be able to flip between them.
Is there a way to tell JD which keys are where?
Please sign in to leave a comment.