I try to use Fluid on Windows 7 Professional 64bit but I couldn't connect from my iPad.
Here is how I did it.
- Install Jump Desktop Connect on Windows 7.
- Add user - used my google account
- Run wizard and select Fluid
- Reboot computer
- Run Jump Desktop App on my iPad
- Found new computer with Fluid
- Input username and password
- Windows 7 shows screen color scheme change and Jump Desktop Connect report there is one connection.
- But iPad just showing connecting screen and never changed.
- Turning Off the firewall didn't change the result.
- Use same username and password for RDP connection and it is working fine
Updated both Jump Desktop Connect for Windows and Jump Desktop for iOS
Does anyone have same problem? Am I missing something?
Please sign in to leave a comment.