I put Connect on a Mac with Big Sur and tried the screen sharing via link. When opening the link on a Windows PC with Jump Desktop I see the Connecting message ... but nothing at all happens on the Mac. (The other PC is on the same LAN by the way, but I was just testing Connect, planning to use it over the Internet with a family member.)
- Jump Connect is absolutely running on the Mac target
- I was never prompted for any kind of screen sharing permissions on the Mac
- The Mac does not create any notifications
- In the Mac preferences, the Notifications panel doesn't even include the Jump Connect app
- Doing the Fix Screen Sharing option in Jump Connect didn't help
I'm not sure if this is a network problem that prevents the Mac from getting the request, or a problem with Connect not notifying me of the request. Jump Connect not appearing in Notification preferences with the other apps seems pretty weird.
Please sign in to leave a comment.