To delete your Jump Desktop account, sign into the Jump Desktop dashboard here: https://app.jumpdesktop.com . Once you've signed in, click the Home tab on the left and then click the three dots on the top right hand corner and click Delete Account.
Articles in this section
- General: Can I connect without a password?
- General: Can I share the same purchase of Jump Desktop between iOS and Android?
- General: Can I transfer my purchase between iOS and Android?
- General: Do I have to pay again if I want to install Jump on another device that I own?
- General: Does Jump Desktop support Windows Home or Windows Home Premium?
- General: Does my computer need to be powered on to use Jump (Wake On Lan)?
- General: Does someone always have to be at the remote computer to allow access?
- General: How do I add additional computers to Jump?
- General: How do I connect to the console session with RDP?
- General: How do I delete my Jump Desktop account?