Jump Desktop for Mac and Jump Desktop for iOS support folder sharing when connecting to Windows computers over the RDP protocol. To share folders follow these steps:
Jump Desktop for Mac:
- Open up Jump Desktop on your Mac
- Right click the connection icon for the remote computer and then click Edit -> Sharing
- Make sure Audio Sharing is set to either Play on Mac or Play on Computer (more info about this)
- Then make sure Folder Sharing is checked. Then click Manage Folders to add folders you want to share.
- Hit Save.
The next time you connect to the remote machine, open up Explorer on the remote computer and then browse to This PC. You will see your iOS device's shared folder there.
Jump Desktop for iOS:
- Open up Jump Desktop on your iOS device.
- Tap the blue "i" icon next to your computer's name.
- Make sure File Sharing is enabled for the connection.
- Save your settings and connect to your computer again.
The next time you connect to the remote machine, open up Explorer on the remote computer and then browse to This PC. You will see your iOS device's shared folder there. Anything you put in there will be copied to your iOS device. To access the files on your iPad/iPhone open up the Files app on your iPad / iPhone and browse to the Jump folder.
Related troubleshooting article: Folder Sharing does now work when connecting to Windows over RDP.