Yes, Jump Desktop supports connecting to Home editions of Windows (Windows Home and Windows Home Premium). Just follow the automatic configuration steps to get started.
Articles in this section
- Android: How do I disconnect?
- Android: Where is the 'import' button for importing servers?
- Can I still use VNC with the new Jump Desktop Connect app?
- General: Can I connect without a password?
- General: Can I share the same purchase of Jump Desktop between iOS and Android?
- General: Can I transfer my purchase between iOS and Android?
- General: Do I have to pay again if I want to install Jump on another device that I own?
- General: Does Jump Desktop support adhoc wireless connections (i.e. router-less connections)?
- General: Does Jump Desktop support Windows Home or Windows Home Premium?
- General: Does Jump let you specify alternate or non-default ports for RDP / VNC?
Michelle - you should already have the necessary version of Jump Desktop installed on your iPad / iPhone (the current version of Jump is 4.0.6 at the time of writing this comment).
If you want to make Jump work with Windows Home or Home Premium just follow the automatic configuration steps here: http://jumpdesktop.com/go . It'll automatically set you up and let you connect to your Windows Home machine.
Please sign in to leave a comment.