Jump Desktop Connect has a built in uninstaller. To uninstall Jump Desktop Connect open it up on your Mac and then click the settings icon on the top right. Then click Uninstall -> Uninstall Jump Desktop Connect.
Articles in this section
- General: Can I connect without a password?
- General: Can I share the same purchase of Jump Desktop between iOS and Android?
- General: Can I transfer my purchase between iOS and Android?
- General: Do I have to pay again if I want to install Jump on another device that I own?
- General: Does Jump Desktop support Windows Home or Windows Home Premium?
- General: Does my computer need to be powered on to use Jump (Wake On Lan)?
- General: Does someone always have to be at the remote computer to allow access?
- General: How do I add additional computers to Jump?
- General: How do I connect to the console session with RDP?
- General: How do I delete my Jump Desktop account?