Follow these simple steps connect to your PC or Mac from anywhere:
- On the device you want to connect FROM: Open up the Jump Desktop app. On an iPad, iPhone and Android device: Tap the settings icon and and then tap Sign in in the Jump Desktop Account section. On a Mac or Windows machine, click File -> Sign In and make sure you're signed in.
- On every Mac or Windows machine you want to connect TO: Install the free Jump Desktop Connect app from here: https://jumpdesktop.com/go (Important note: This is different from the Jump Desktop app you installed in step 1 above). Once Jump Desktop Connect is installed, click the Add Remote Access User link and add your Jump Desktop Account as a remote access user.
Thats it! As soon as you add yourself as a remote access user to Jump Desktop Connect, you'll see an icon appear for your machine in Jump Desktop on your devices. Tap the icon to connect.
- You can install the free Jump Desktop Connect app on as many computers as you want - there are no limitations.
- You can add many remote access users to Jump Desktop Connect.
- For best results we recommend preventing the machine from going to sleep.