Jump Desktop Connect is a free app that makes it simple to connect to any computer. To use Jump Desktop Connect, install it on any computer and add your Jump Desktop account to it. The computer will then be associated with your Jump Desktop account and you'll be able to connect to it from anywhere.
If you want to access someone else's computer, share your Connect Code with the other person and they'll be able to add you as a remote access user inside Jump Desktop Connect.
What is a Connect Code?
Connect Codes let you securely add computers to your Jump Desktop account without sharing account credentials. Connect Codes have the following features:
- Secure: Connect Codes can only be used to add computers to your account. They can not be used to sign into your Jump Desktop account.
- Revokable: Connect Codes can be revoked anytime by deleting them from your Jump Desktop Account's dashboard.
- Easy to use: Each Connect Code comes with a helpful webpage with easy to follow instructions. You can share a link to installation instructions with the person you're helping.
- Easy to share: You can save a link to the Connect Code and share it out whenever you need. Connect Code URLs don't change unless you revoke them.
- Unattended installs: Connect Code codes can be used from the command line without any user interaction. See the Jump Desktop Connect mass deployment guide for more information.
Get started with Connect Codes
It's very simple to get started with Connect Codes: Log into your Jump Desktop Account and in the Your Connect Codes section, create a new Connect Code. Then share out the link and instructions with anyone you like. The link is permanent, so you can save the link and use it whenever you need to. If you want to revoke your Connect Code, simply delete it from the dashboard.