Jump Desktop for Teams is enterprise grade, cloud remote desktop infrastructure for your entire company. With Jump Desktop for Teams you can rapidly give your entire organization secure remote desktop access to their desktops from anywhere. No additional infrastructure like VPNs or gateways required.
It's very simple and free to get started with a 14 day trial*:
- Visit your Jump Desktop dashboard and click Create a Team to create a team.
- Add computers to your team (these are computers that you'd like users on your team to connect TO): On your Team's dashboard, click Add Computers and then click an installer entry for your team. You'll see personalized links to your Team's installer. Use these links to download the Jump Desktop Connect app on all the computers you want to be remotely accessible to your team. Once the installers run, you’ll be notified via email that the computer has been added to your team.
- Add users to your team: Next, invite users to your team by clicking Add Users on your team dashboard. You can personalize each invite or even create a public invite link that you can mass email to your users, yourself. Once the user clicks the invite link, they’ll be asked if they want to join your team. Note: Please ask new users to create a Jump Desktop account (or sign in via Google) and once they’ve confirmed the account, make sure to click the invite link one more time to accept the invite. When a user joins your team, you’ll receive an email letting you know that they've joined.
- Choose which users get access to the computers: On your Teams dashboard click Computers, find a computer and then click Add Remote Access. Then click a user to give them access to that specific computer.
- That's it!
Getting users to connect: Ask users to download and install the Jump Desktop client apps from here: https://jumpdesktop.com (we have clients for Mac, Windows, iOS and Android). Then ask them to click File -> Sign in and sign into their Jump Desktop accounts. Once they sign in, they’ll see icons for the computers they’re allowed to connect to (step 4 above). They can click it to connect.
* Important Note: Jump Desktop for Teams is a subscription product. To view plans and pricing in your currency click the Billing icon in your Team's dashboard.
Please sign in to leave a comment.