With Jump Desktop for Teams, you can enforce settings for the Jump Desktop Connect app from your team's web dashboard. Once settings are assigned to a machine, they can not be changed from the Jump Desktop Connect app running on the host machines.
You can apply settings to individual machines on your team or to entire access groups.
- Currently only available for Teams Enterprise billing plan.
How to get started with Connect settings.
- Visit your Team's Dashboard go to your team's overview page by click your team's name on the right side.
- Click the Connect Settings icon.
- Click New Configuration and give it a name and then click Save.
- Next assign it to the machines you want the settings to be enforced on (you can change the settings or the assignment later).
You'll notice that the Configuration window lists quite a few configuration options that are not available inside the Jump Desktop Connect app - such as the ability to turn off screen sharing, adding remote access users, configuring fluid ports. Here's a screenshot of what you can configure. A description of each setting can be viewed by hovering over the "i" icon:
Once settings are applied to machines, the Jump Desktop Connect app on the machines will display a message in the Settings window: Settings are managed by your team's administrator.