This error message is usually shown when the setup file was corrupted during download. The solution is to re-download the file and try again. Contact support if re-downloading the file does not help. We'll email you the file.
Articles in this section
- Mac: Why is Jump Desktop Connect asking for permission to control my computer?
- Windows: Can not reliaibly connect to machines after installing Windows Updates on July 10th 2018
- Android: Can't connect to computers after updating to Jump Desktop 7.0 Android
- Android: Can't download Jump Desktop from Google Play
- Android: Crash after upgrading to Jump Desktop Connect
- General: "The installation package could not be opened" is shown during installation
- General: A tap results in a right mouse click instead of left mouse click
- General: Black screen after I log into my PC
- General: Can not log in - Windows Credentials dialog keeps popping up
- General: Can't input numbers on the physical keyboard of my Android device