You might be running an old version of the Amphetamine on the Mac. Please update to the latest version and it should fix the issue.
Articles in this section
- iPadOS 14.2: Physical Mouse: Left clicks do not work
- Log4j CVE-2021-44228, CVE-2021-45046 Statement
- Mac: Catalina: Can not send mouse clicks or key strokes to the remote computer after updating to macOS Catalina
- Mac: Why is Jump Desktop Connect asking for permission to record my screen and control my computer?
- Post-event summary for outage on Dec 22nd
- Android: Can't connect to computers after updating to Jump Desktop 7.0 Android
- Android: Can't download Jump Desktop from Google Play
- Android: Crash after upgrading to Jump Desktop Connect
- Connect: "The remote computer does not support the requested service"
- Fluid: Black bars on the side of the screen or desktop not fill iPad Pro 11" screen