If you see the above message when trying to connect to into Jump Desktop for Mac, please try the following steps:
- Make sure your internet connection is working by opening up Safari and trying to visit a website.
- If your internet is working try clearing Jump Desktop's authentication token:
- Quit Jump Desktop on your Mac
- Open up the Keychain Access app.
- On the left hand corner, in the Keychains section, click Login.
- In the top right hand corner, search for Jump Desktop Auth Tokens.
- Delete all entries you can find.
- Restart your Mac.
- After the restart, open up Jump Desktop again and click File -> Sign in.